21st Century, Krill Oil, 300 mg, 90 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Heart Health
- May Reduce The Risk of Coronary Heart Disease
- Fast Absorption
- No Fishy Aftertaste
- Small, Easy to Swallow
- Only 1 Softgel Per Day
- Compare Active Ingredients to Mega Red
- 90 Day Supply
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. 21st Century Krill Oil provides Omega-3 fatty acids which are considered "good" fats important for cellular, heart and metabolic health. Omega-3 fatty acids also help support eye health, joint health and brain function.
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) to two (2) softgels daily after meals, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Gelatin, glycerin, vanillin, water, sorbitol. Contains shellfish (krill).
Unconditionally guaranteed for purity, freshness and label potency. No sugar, preservatives or artificial flavors.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Krill Oil||300 mg||***|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||90 mg||***|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||50 mg||***|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||24 mg||***|
|** Percent Daily Values (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*** Daily Value not established.
Since taking this krill oil I have more 'get up and go' and my joints seem less tiff than they used to be. I seem to be able to do outside physical work for much longer since I've started using krill oil. I would definitely recommend it.