Lily of the Desert, Organic, Aloe Vera Juice, Inner Fillet, Preservative Free, 16 fl oz (473 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Certified Organic
- Preservative Free
- A Dietary Supplement
- Enhanced with Polysaccharide-Rich Aloesorb
- USDA Organic
- Certified Aloe Content & Purity in this Product - International Aloe Science Council
- Certified Organic by OneCert
- Kosher Pareve
Retaining the Quality that Nature Created
The aloe vera plant contains over 200 biologically active components. For over 40 years, Lily of the Desert has been the leader through its technology and innovation of providing the most efficacious and scientifically validated aloe vera products on the market.
Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Benefits
- Helps Support a Healthy Digestive System
- Helps Sustain and Promote Healthy Regularity
- Supports Normal Muscle and Joint Function
- Preservative Free
- USDA Certified Organic
Naturally occurring high molecular weight aloe vera polysaccharides are isolated and then used to enhance the bio-availability of our regular strength aloe vera juice through a patent-pending process.
Recent Clinical Studies of Lily of the Desert Products with Aloesorb demonstrated improved wellness benefits in healthy individuals such as:
- Improved absorption of nutrients
- Supported healthy immune system
- Enhanced antioxidant support
- Reduced toxic nitrate levels
Refrigerate after opening
Upon opening, refrigerate immediately. Drink 1-2 ounces per serving, up to 8 ounces daily. Can be taken any time of day, with or without food, mixed with any cool drink. For digestive health, take serving a half hour before eating meals. Recommended to consume within 45-60 days after opening.
Citric acid (pH stabilizer)
For consumer safety, aloin content is filtered to less than 1 ppm.
Important Consumer Notice:
This product is a natural product; therefore, the color may change slightly due to seasonal variations without affecting purity, efficacy or quality.
|Serving Size: 2 fl oz (59 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%|
|Certified Organic Aloe Vera Fillet Juice||58 ml||†|
|Certified Organic Polysaccharide Rich Aloesorb||60 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not Established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have lupus and have very sore joints I bought this to ease some of the pain and it has helped. I didn't give it 5 stars because of the flavor I thought it was supposed to be tasteless but its not and maybe I read it wrong and it didn't say flavorless?
Bien, odeur vraiment pas terrible par contre mais un bon prix. Attention, c'est en verre !
Posted by 5044226897472677742 on May 04, 2016
It tastes like fruits go rancid, I'll still order George's Aloe Vera.
Posted by 4825447797725103337 on May 03, 2016
good for my stomach. helps digestion.
makes my tummy happy!
Posted by 4715350940892095937 on Apr 06, 2016
I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and candida/stomach issues. Wake up every morning with horrible stomach cramps but i started drinking this in the mornings and the cramps go away! Amazing stuff and the great price is an added bonus
Posted by 5312854195423759742 on Mar 31, 2016
It s good for detoxing :) it doesn't taste that bad :)