Annie's Naturals, Natural Artichoke Parmesan Dressing, 8 fl oz (236 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- CA$3.31|
- Absolutely Nothing Artificial
- All Natural
- No Artificial Colors or Preservatives
- Naturally Gluten Free
Refrigerate after opening.
Water, expeller pressed vegetable oil (soy, canola, and/or sunflower), artichoke hearts (artichoke hearts, water, salt, citric acid), parmesan cheese (milk, culture, enzymes, salt), apple cider vinegar, sea salt, lemon juice concentrate, garlic, whole egg, mustard flour, xanthan gum, sodium phosphate, canola lecithin, parsley, enzymes.
Contains egg, milk, and soy ingredients.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 8|
|Amount / Serving||% DV*|
|Total Fat||9 g||14%|
|Sat Fat||1.5 g||8%|
|Total Carb||1 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Lots of artichoke flavor, and I love artichokes! I often skip dressings because I feel like if I put enough dressing on it to make it taste good, there's no point in eating the salad. But this dressing coats nicely and is best not doused on the salad.
Posted by 4961659671189189304 on Dec 05, 2016
I'll buy it again...
Posted by 5645365308618251111 on Nov 01, 2016
i love it.
Posted by 4953845431054425394 on Jun 02, 2016
nice taste and i did eat it all,i did use a strainer because some of the artichoke stilks was a bit weard in my mout,but good product,fun to try :)
Posted by 5164059584659808776 on Jun 01, 2016
Really great! Creamy and fatty taste that really adds to salads. Kind of tastes like a Caesar dressing?