Annie's Naturals, Organic, Ketchup, 24 oz (680 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- USDA Organic
- Good for You, Good for the Earth
- Certified Organic
- No Artificial Colors or Preservatives
- Naturally Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Combining ripe organic tomatoes and a blend of spices, Annie’s ketchup is sure to please ketchup lovers everywhere with spicy hints of clove and a full-bodied flavor. Rich and robust and miles ahead of conventional ketchup in taste and texture!
Refrigerate after opening.
*Tomato paste, *distilled white vinegar, water, *cane sugar, sea salt, *onion, *allspice, *clove.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (17 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 40|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb.||5 g||2%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
In Ukraine there is no ketchup like that. Thats is why I buy it from iherb.
Finally a ketchup that you can actually taste the real tomatoes unlike others. I usually don't like Annie's sauces but this one is good!
Posted by 5372461762646320379 on Jun 27, 2016
Kids love it!
Posted by 5567889384745400598 on Jun 22, 2016
My kids have sauce with everything so at least I know it's Organic and not full of bad preservatives.
Posted by 5250621204581688186 on Jun 22, 2016
Very good taste, i have purchased this ketchup several times!
Posted by 5301221495484238649 on Jun 18, 2016
I cant eat Regular Ketchup's , I react very badly to it (UC) I can eat this Ketchup freely with no reactions and its so tasty too... highly recommend it!