Aveeno, Active Naturals, Nourish + Moisturize Conditioner, 10.5 fl oz (311 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- New Look
- Proven to Nourish Dry, Damaged Hair
- Infuses and Enriches with Essential Moisture
- Nourishing Wheat Complex
Indulge in silky, healthy, more manageable hair. Infused with Hydrating Oat Protein and Nourishing Wheat Complex, this exclusive Active Naturals formula is scientifically proven to nourish dry, damaged hair back to life in just three washes.
- Deep conditions for incredible softness and smoothness
- Designed to target the areas of your hair where you need moisture the most
Developed by our expert team of scientist and a leading stylist, our Active Naturals formulas harness the power of nature and science for beautifully healthy looking hair. Gentle on color treated hair.
Dermatologist recommended for over 60 years.
After using Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo, massage into wet hair and work evenly through to ends. Rinse thoroughly.
Water, dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, cyclohexasiloxane, behentrimonium chloride, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, stearyl alcohol, behenyl alcohol, triticum vulgare (wheat) gluten, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, avena sativa (oat) peptide, mauritia flexuosa fruit oil, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, glycol distearate, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, fragrance, hydroxyethylcellulose, amodimethicone, cetrimonium chloride, panthenol, polyquaternium-7
May also contain: citric acid
This product contains wheat protein.