- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Softens & Reduces Static Safely
- Plant-Based Ingredients
- No: Parabens, Phthalates, Artificial Fragrances or Dyes
- Made in the USA - Never Tested on Animals
Remember, pre-baby, how clean, dry laundry was a huge accomplishment? Now, you've upped your game and want to pull those onesies out feeling soft, static-free and, oh yeah...safe! Our dryer sheets make sure you're wrapping everyone up in comfort. Just another tool of the super-parent trade. Someday they'll remember this feeling.
Load clothes into dryer. Use recommended heat settings. Separate one dryer sheet into two pieces along perforation in center of sheet to improve softening and reduce the risk of blocking dryer vent. Place both pieces on top of clothes. Start dryer. Discard after use, biodegradable and compostable.
Paper, dihydrogenated palmoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate (plant-based softening agent/antistatic), caprylic/capric triglyceride (plant-based emulsifier), citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower oil, lavendula angustifolia (lavender) oil, lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil.
Safety Information: Not for use on children's sleepwear or other labeled as flame resistant garments as it may reduce flame resistance. Keep out of reach of children and pets. In case of eye contact, flush with water.
iHerb Customer Reviews
The fragrance of these sheets is overwhelming. Even though they were shipped in a plastic bag, the scent was so overpowering it permeated everything in the box it was shipped in .... including the bottles of supplements and the invoice. We could not get the scent off the bottles even after wiping them down with Soft Scrub. When we handled them, the scent got on ours hands. We put the softener in a freezer zip lock bag, another plastic bag and then ANOTHER zip lock bag and it still "stunk up" the entire laundry area in our basement. It made my throat itch and my husband's nose run. We gave it to our daughter to take to college and told her to leave it in the dorm laundry room. If you are sensitive to fragrance, do not buy this product. SMELLS WORSE THAN BOUNCE! Not what I would consider a "baby fragrance" at all. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE.