BabyGanics, Thick N' Kleen, Cream Infused Baby Wipes, Baby Fresh Scent, 40 Count, (8" x 6.3") Each (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- No Chlorine · No Parabens · No Toxins
- Works Hard. Plays Safe
- Naturally Safe & Gentle
- Soothing & Hypoallergenic
- Relieves & Protects
- Baby Safe · People Safe · Earth Safe
BabyGanics founding-fathers - compulsive, clean-freaks but also family guys! We read other 'green' labels and think "Whoa. That's harsh!" Safe for the planet should include people, right? So, we make products that clean like crazy and are safe around babies: earth safe, people safe & picky mother-in-law safe. (Did we mention they really work?) Let us know what you think!
Our biodegradable, SLS, bleach and paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones with no worries. Plus, special skin conditioners and emollients gently nourish as you clean. With better skin hydration than the leading brands, our wipes are at the forefront of clean behinds!
Store at room temperature. Do not flush. Dispose of in trash.
Never tested on animals.
Water, matricaria recutita (chamomile) extract, calendula officinalis (calendula) extract, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) extract, cetearyl isononanoate¹, ceteareth-20¹, cetearyl alcohol¹, glyceryl stearate³, vegetarian glycerin¹, ceteareth-12¹, cetyl palmitate², fragrance, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol.
Derived from: ¹Coconut and/or Palm Oil, ²Palm Oil, ³Soy or Palm Oil.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I use these with my 15 mo old grandson and like them better than the 7th generation wipes I was using before. Since I don't have him often 40 wipes are enough for me. They are thick, easy to separate from each other, just the right moistness although I keep the plastic closed and then have them in a zip lock bag as well. They are gentle on his skin and since he and I are both red headed that makes a difference.