Back to Nature, Organic Macaroni & Cheese Dinner, 6 oz (170 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1960
- Certified Organic Cheddar Cheese
- USDA Organic
- No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors, or Synthetic Colors
- Good Source of Calcium & Protein
- Made Without Antibiotics, Added Hormones, or Synthetic Pesticides
- Flavor Inside!
- Certified Organic by Quality Certification Services (QCS)
It's 1960, Pasadena, California, and our first product is created in the back of a small healthy food store: a delicious, naturally low-fat granola. Soon it was our most popular item, and people across the state were asking for more. We responded by developing our Back to Nature family. Over the years, our business has grown but our mission has remained the same: Give people truly flavorful food made with wholesome ingredients.
Simply start with:
- 6 cups water
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/3 Cup 1% Milk
Make it delicious:
Boil water in medium saucepan. Stir in Macaroni. Cook to 7 to 8 min. or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Drain. Do not Rinse. Return to pan.
Add butter, milk and cheese Sauce Mix; mix well.
Use Organic: Prepare as directed, using organic butter and organic milk.
Organic macaroni product (organic semolina [from organic wheat]): organic cheddar cheese sauce mix (organic whey, organic skim milk, organic cheddar cheese [cultured pasteurized organic milk, salt, enzymes (non-animal)], salt, cultured organic milk, organic cornstarch, organic annatto [color], organic yeast extract).
Contains: Wheat, milk.
|Serving Size: 2.5 oz (70 g) (Makes about 1 cup)|
|Serving Per Container: about 2.5|
|Amount Per Serving||As Packaged||As Prepared|
|Calories From Fat||20||90|
|Total Fat||2.5 g*||4%||15%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%||30%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||48 g||16%||17%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%||8%|
|*Amount as packaged. 1 cup prepared as directed contains 10g total fat (6g saturated fat, 0g trans fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 530 mg sodium, 50 g total carbohydrate (2g dietary fiber, 10g sugars), 12g protein.
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|