- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- To Your Good Health...Bob Moore
- Friend of the Heart
- Good Source of Protein
- Premium Quality
- You Can See Our Quality!
Hemp seed may be one of nature's most perfect foods. With a pleasant nut-like flavor and creamy texture, our hulled hemp seed is a nutritious and delightful addition to cereals, salads and baked goods. Hulled hemp seed is a good source of protein and contains all of the essential amino acids.
One serving contains 882mg of Omega-3 and 3500 mg of Omega-6 fatty acids.
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods low in total fat, saturated and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen
- 1 lb Tofu
- 1 cup Hulled Hemp Seed
- 1/4 cup Sunflower Seed
- 3 Green Onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tsp dried Basil
- 3 cups Herb Seasoned Stuffing
In a food processor, blend tofu. Add the rest of the ingredients except the stuffing and blend until smooth. Put the stuffing in a bowl and pour tofu mixture on top. Mix thoroughly. Form into burger patties and bake on a well greased cookie sheet for 15 minutes at 325°F. Flip burgers with a spatula and continue baking for another 15 minutes. Makes 8 hemp burgers.
Hulled hemp seed.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
Store in refrigerator for longer product life.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (15g)|
|Serving Per Container: About 22|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||4%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||9%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholest.||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carb.||300 g||375 g|
|Fiber||25 g||30 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This stuff is great! I put a tablespoon in my morning smoothie. Great flavor. Good price too!