Carrington Farms, Organic Roasted Flax Seeds, 10 oz (283 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Read to Eat, Fun and Easy, Healthy Snack
- Healthy Foods for a Healthy Soul
- Great Tasting Snack
- All the Health Benefits
- With no Grinding
- USDA Organic
- 2800mg of Omega 3's Per Serving
- A Dietary Supplement
- Reduces Microbial Activity
- Extends Shelf Life
- Rich in Omega 3 & 6, Fiber & Lignans
- Certified Organic by QAI
Carrington Farms Roasted Flax seed have a distinctive nutty taste and crunchy texture. It's ready-to-eat for a healthy tasty snack with no need to grind. Sprinkle it on yogurt, salads, cereal, smoothies, in your favorite recipes or as a fun and easy snack. Carrington Farms Whole Roasted Flax Seed still contain all the health benefits of milled flax seed without the hassle of grinding. Our roasted flax seeds provide may of the essential fatty acids that are very important for metabolic, heart and cellular health. We chose only the highest quality flax seeds and put them through our unique, rigorous Micro-cleansing purification process that cleans the seed and reduces microbial activity for maximum freshness.
For adults two (2) tablespoonfuls daily. Pouch is re-sealable to ensure superior freshness and flavor. Refrigerate after opening. Can be frozen.
Organic roasted whole flax seeds, salt
Average amount per 2 tablespoonfuls (12g) supplies:
Omega-3 Fatty Acids 2800 mg
Omega-6 Fatty Acids 672 mg
Omega-9 Fatty Acids 840 mg
SDG Lignans 90 mg
Do not use if package is broken or torn.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (12 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 24|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||32|
|Total Fat||4.2 g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4.1 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||3.5 g||12%|
Not a significant source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, or Iron