Cascadian Farm, Organic, Fruit Spread, Strawberry, 10 oz (284 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- CA$3.27|
- Since 1972
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture
Organic Goodness From Farm To Table
When we founded Cascadian Farm in 1972, we knew that good food started with caring for our land. We're still tending our farm in the foothills of Washington’s Cascade Mountains and also partnering with other farmers who share our commitment to bringing you delicious organic foods. So every taste is good for you, your family, and the world we share.
Refrigerate after opening.
Sugar*, strawberries*, water, fruit pectin, lemon juice concentrate*, citric acid.
This product is certified organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture in accordance with the organic standards of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp (19 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g||3%|
|Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based in a 2,000 calories diet.
A very delicious flavorful jam.
Good thing good price
Posted by Rena61 on May 09, 2015
Good thing this is a good price because it's so delicious that it goes fast in my house.
Posted by RodericRinehart on Mar 02, 2015
All of the Cascadian Farms fruit spreads are great, but this is our favorite flavor.
Way to sweet, and lacks a deep taste of Strawberries. Will not buy again.