Cascadian Farm, Organic Raisin Bran Cereal, 12 oz (340 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- CA$3.31|
- Since 1972
- 18 Grams Whole Grain Per Serving
- Excellent Source of Fiber
- No Artificial Flavors or Preservatives
- Wheat Bran Flakes
- With Plump Organic Raisins
- USDA Organic
- Whole Grain 18g or More
- Eat 48g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture
When we founded Cascadian Farm in 1972, we knew that good food started with caring for our land. We're still tending our farm in the foothills of Washington's Cascade Mountains and also partnering with other farmers who share our commitment to bringing you delicious organic foods. So you can be sure every bite is good for you, your family, and the world we share.
Why Eat Organic
All Cascadian Farm organic food is grown:
- Without synthetic pesticides
- Without genetic engineering (GMOs)
- Without chemical fertilizers
In addition, they contain no artificial flavors or artificial preservatives
Whole grain wheat*, wheat bran*, raisins*, sugar*, oat fiber*, sea salt, malted barley extract*, vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) added to retain freshness.
Contains Wheat: May contain soy and sesame ingredients.
This package is sold be weight, not by volume. You can be assured of proper weight even though some settling of contents normally occurs during shipment and handling.
|Serving Size: 1 cup (51 g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 6|
|Amount Per Serving||Raisin Bran||
With 1/2 cup Skim Milk
|Calories from Fat||10||10|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||41 g||14%||16%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||24%||24%|
|Other Carbohydrate||23 g|
|*Amount in cereal. A serving of cereal plus skim milk provides 1g total fat, less than 5mg cholesterol, 300mg sodium, 450mg potassium, 47g total carbohydrate (17g sugars), and 8g protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|