Celebration Herbals, Herbal Tea, Hyssop Bulk Tea, Caffeine Free, 0.84 oz (24 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.46 lbs (0.21kg)
- Product Code: CLB-20653
- UPC Code: 628240206534
- Package Quantity: 0.84 oz (24 g)
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 3.4 x 5.7 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05kg)
- Certified Organic
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Certified Organic by Pro-Cert
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
Originating in eastern Europe, Hyssop has a long history of use. Its name has been translated from the Hebrew "ezeb", which means "a holy herb". It was used in those ancient times to cleanse holy places.
The character of Hyssop can best be described as a combination of the aromatic herbs Thyme, Rosemary, and Savory, giving it a pleasant hot, spicy aroma and a somewhat bitter flavor.
This time honored herb makes a great tea. We hope you will enjoy it!
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
With this bulk package you can create a vast array of home remedies including tinctures, capsules, poultices, salves and, of course, herbal tea.
Directions for Great Tea:
To get the most medicinal benefit, use this method of brewing. It's known as the infusion method.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing great tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Pour boiling water over the desired amount of herbs. Cover and let steep 10 to 20 minutes.
- When the tea has steeped long enough, strain off the herbs using a tea strainer or coffee filter.
- Relax while you enjoy your tea. Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
Certified organic hyssop herb (hyssopus officinalis)
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.