Crunchies Food Company, Freeze Dried Crunchies, Strawberries, 1 oz (28 g)105 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.68 lbs (0.31 kg)
- Product Code: CRU-31014
- UPC Code: 734020310145
- Package Quantity: 1 oz (28 g)
- Dimensions: 6 x 5 x 2.3 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- All Natural
- No Fat
- Only 20 Calories Per Serving
- Contains 5 Servings of Fruit*
- No Sugar Added
- Nature's Ultimate Snack Food
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Kosher Parve
- Fruits & Veggies More Matters
- 100% Real Fruit
- No Preservatives
- Raw Food · Non GMO
*The USDA recommends 4 servings of fruits a day for older children and adults and 2 servings for children (2-6 yrs). One serving equals 1/2 cup.
Did You Know: It takes 8-10 lbs of fresh fruit to make 1 lb of Crunchies?
Crunchies vs. Dried Fruit
More Nutrients & Antioxidants
- Crunchies special drying process retains an average 90% of the nutrients compared to fresh fruits (Air drying retains an average of only 45% maximum).‡
No Added Sugar
- 1/4 cup of fruit Crunchies has an average of 5 grams of total sugar. 1/4 cup of dried fruit has an average of 25 grams of total sugar.‡
Less retained Water After Drying
- Less water means the flavor is more concentrated - you get the essence of the fruit. All dried fruits have more water than Crunchies. Less water = better values.‡
‡Actual results may vary by fruit.
What are Crunchies?
Crunchies are made through a unique freeze-drying process where water is removed in a refrigerated vacuum, leaving only the essence of vegetable or fruit with a crunchy texture. Absolutely nothing else is added.
Packaged in a facility that packages milk, eggs, wheat and soy products.
Store in cool dry area and keep out of direct sunlight.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (6 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
These taste sensational - I've really enjoyed them. Make sure you seal the packet well though. My young daughter left it open, and they went chewy in a bad way.
I love these dried strawberries. They are great in cereal or just by themselves. They arrived in good condition.