DeBoles, Rice Plus Golden Flax Pasta, Spirals, Gluten Free, 8 oz (226 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Making Only the Best Since 1932
- Gluten Free
- Excellent Source of Omega-3
- 320 mg ALA Per Serving
- All Natural Ingredients
- No Preservatives or Chemicals Added
- Whole Grain- 34 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- Gluten Free - Wheat Free
- Excellent Source of Omega 3 - 320 mg ALA per serving
- Excellent source of Three B Vitamins
- Good Source of Iron and Vitamin B2
- Contains 34 g of Whole Grain per serving
- Contains 4 g of Protein per serving
- Kosher Certified
- No Preservatives
Since 1932 DeBoles has prided itself on bringing you the best organic and all-natural premium pastas. Our newest gluten free variety is blended with golden flax to provide 320 mg of Omega-3 per serving! To accommodate the specific nutrients commonly lacking in gluten free diets, this pasta is fortified with three B-Vitamins. As with all of our premium varieties, this pasta never contains artificial flavors, colors or preservatives - only natural, whole grain rice and golden flax. So not only is DeBoles gluten free pasta good to eat...it's good for you.
Quick Cooking Instructions:
Boil 4 quarts of water. Add contents of this package to boiling water; stir gently until water boils again. Cook 5-7 minutes or until al dente- do not overcook. Drain and rinse with cold water.
Whole grain parboiled brown rice flour, rice flour, golden flax, rice bran extract, vitamin premix (niacinamide, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid).
|Serving Size: 2 oz (56 g/ 1/4 of package)|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||44 g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by 5388923472480745001 on Mar 16, 2014
The pasta all broke apart while in the boiling water. It was disgusting.
Posted by 5637379980217096448 on Jul 22, 2013
Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013
I'm thankful Iherb carries plenty of gluten-free products. They taste almost the same as wheat pasta!
Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Aug 10, 2012
Great for making vegan mac and chez