- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- New Look
- Normal - Oily Skin Types
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- 100% Vegan
- With Kaolin and Bentonite Clays
- Masque Facial
- Gluten Free
- Natural Skincare: Solutions That Work
Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Glycolic Mask helps refine the look of wrinkles, pores and imperfections.
- Naturally rich Kaolin and Bentonite Clays help purge impurities and absorb excess oils
- Skin-renewing Vitamin A, sloughing Glycolic Acid and natural astringent Willow Bark promotes fresh, smooth, youthful skin.
After cleansing, apply a generous amount to skin, thoroughly covering areas you wish to refine, but avoiding the eye area. Leave on 10 minutes, rinse and tone.
Purified water (aqua), kaolin, bentonite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, glyceryl stearate SE, stearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate citrate, organic calendula officinalis extract* (.1%), hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), glycolic acid, salix alba (willow) bark extract, salicylic acid, organic aloe barbadensis leaf extract* (.1%), allantoin, propanediol, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA
Well, it is like most kaolin masks but with glycolic acid and salicylic acid. Makes my face red for 30 minutes after using.
The mask is very good cleans and tightens pores, improves the complexion. After washing the face mask stays red for another 5-10 minutes.
Posted by 4865228792590373160 on Oct 26, 2016
This mask is a great buy for its price. I left it on for 10 minutes and felt it tingle... towards it got a little unbearable, but I loved that, it meant it was working! I will definitely repurchase. I wished it came in a bigger size, I will be using this every week
Posted by 5442738293152268328 on Sep 16, 2016
You feel it working on your skin. Great product. not drying at all like other products. Will definitely make it my go to.
Redness in the face. be carefull
Posted by 4865650728265316672 on Sep 06, 2016
Don't put the mask to long on your face. (i think this was the reason for the redness) I afraid to use it again. It took 2 hours until the redness vanished . Used it 3 times, the redness appeared in the third time (after approx. 10 minutes on my face).
Posted by 5084664220098956245 on Aug 31, 2016
Love this mask. A tiny amount goes a long way. Does not excessively dry out my skin like some clay mask does. A thin layer is sufficient to make my skin feel smooth after washing off.