Dr. McDougall's, Lower Sodium Soup, Lentil, 18 oz (510 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- 25% More Soup*
- Right Foods
- 40% Less Sodium Than Our Regular Lentil Soup
- Gluten Free
- No BPA Lining
- All Natural
Dr. McDougall's Right Foods are always delicious, natural, and moderate in calories and fat. We like non-genetically modified ingredients and make nutritious foods that are tasty sources of plant protein, fiber and antioxidants for your Delicious Wellness.
Dr. McDougall's Lower Sodium Lentil Soup is an absolutely delicious soup that happens to be amazingly good for you. With only 140 calories each filling serving provides 9 g of plant based protein and 10 g fiber. Enjoy.
This package is not lined with the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) because we really do care about your Delicious Wellness.
*At least 25% more soup than a 14.1 oz canned soup.
Shake before opening.
Ready To Use: Heat to a gentle boil throughout stirring occasionally.
Filtered water, lentils, vegetables (onion, carrots, celery, tomatoes, garlic), natural flavor (non animal source), yeast extract, potato starch, spices, herbs (basil, thyme, marjoram), sea salt.
Use caution with hot soup and bowl.
Do not microwave product in carton or add water.
Promptly refrigerate unused portions and use within 7-10 days after opening.
|Serving Size: 1 cup (245 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||10 g||28%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|