E.L.F. Cosmetics, Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick, French Lace, 0.11 oz (3.0 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Eyes Lips Face
- Creamy and Pigment Eye Color
- Safe, Gentle Formula
- Become Your Own Makeup Artist
Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick
- This creamy and pigment rich eye color is perfect for creating a natural or smoky eyeshadow look
- Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to condition the delicate eye area
- The twist up component and smooth glide formula is easy to use for on-the-go beauty
Instant beautiful, healthy-looking eyes designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists.
For best results apply an eyelid primer prior to adding color for long-lasting wear. Draw stick along the eyelid and lash line and blend in with a brush or with your fingertip.
Isopropryl palmitate, ozokerite, tridecyl trimellitate, hydrogenated coconut oil, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristalina), mica, dimethicone, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, talc, silica dimethyl silylate, tocopherol, methylparaben, propylparaben May Contain: Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), mica (Cl 77019), titanium dioxide (CL 77891)
For external use only. Discontinue use if signs of irritation appear. Keep out of reach of children.
No Animal Testing
Nice colour, soft texture. I use this for eyes as a base and highlighter. Found it worked well to tone down and lighten both a lipstick that was too bright and another that was too dark. Nice to lightly highligt the top of the lip as well.
really nice, gentle peachy nude gold color. too much sheen...on my oil eyelids it stay for 3-4 ours, after that it get into the wrinkles.
Not too bad
Posted by 5586140959448996186 on Mar 05, 2016
It's good for a rush day as it can be applied easily.
Posted by 4658758440402681522 on Oct 11, 2015
Very light shimmery tone.. i cant really tell the difference when i do and don't wear it.. probably try a different colour next time!
Very cute colour
Posted by Reviewer1917269 on Sep 20, 2015
It's more of a shimmery peach/rose gold rather than a baby pink (which is what I thought from the photo on my monitor). The colour is too light to use on it's own but it looks great when layered on top of another eyeshadow. So far I've only tried dark brown but the end result is a soft brown with silvery gold shimmer; very pretty! It also looks cute when I use it to line my lower waterline. Definitely worth the purchase! Will buy again :)
Didn't love it
Posted by 5189052797297412845 on Jul 11, 2015
Was not so pigmented