- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- 123 Sesame Street
- Soup with Elmo Shaped Pasta
- Healthy Habits for Life - A Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health
- Provides One Full Serving of Vegetables
- Excellent Source of Iron, Zinc and 6 B Vitamins
- NON-BPA Lining *
- USDA Organic
- The Earth's Best Way To Grow
- B Vitamins to Unlock Energy in Carbohydrates
- Iron to Help Transport Oxygen Throughout the Body
- Zinc to Boost Your Body's Ability to Fight Infection
- No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
*Can lining not derived from BPA.
Earth's Best Organic Elmo Tomato Soup is a delicious combination of Elmo-shaped pasta and tomatoes - a wholesome part of a healthy meal your kids will love. This soup contains protein and is an excellent source of 8 vitamins and minerals, which means it's good for them too!
Elmo is red. Tomatoes are, too. They're so delicious and good for you, too!
Do not add water. Heat and Serve.
Water, organic tomato puree, organic elmo pasta (organic semolina [wheat], organic egg whites), organic tomato paste, organic tapioca starch, organic evaporated cane juice, sea salt, organic expeller pressed canola oil, organic dehydrated onions & garlic, organic basil, vitamin & mineral blend (thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, niacinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, cyanocobalamin, reduced iron, zinc oxide), citric acid. Contains: Wheat, eggs.
|Serving Size: 2/3 Cup (170 g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 2.5|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|