EcoDiscoveries, Airzyme, Air & Fabric Deodorizer, Concentrate Refills, 2-Pack, 2 oz Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Safe has an Effective Side
- Fragrance Free
- Double Refill Pack
- Makes 2, 32 oz Bottles
EcoDiscoveries Airzyme concentrate is the same safe and effective formula in a more eco-nomical and eco-friendly concentrate. The same natural enzymes and plant-derived surfactants are in this 2 oz bottle. Just add water! Each 2 oz concentrate makes a full 32 oz bottle of ready-to-use Airzyme. Smaller Carbon Footprint, Bigger EcoDifference.
When you buy EcoDiscoveries Airzyme concentrate you Save...
- Money · You'll save 35% on the most powerful and most trusted green cleaners
- Plastic · Our two ounce bottles use less plastic and are fully recyclable. Our packaging is made in a low-waste facility and is also fully recyclable.
- Fossil Fuels · Shipping water is cumbersome and costly. Our concentrate system reduces shipping weights by 90%. Lighter packaging reduces fuel consumed and CO2 emitted.
It only takes 2 oz to make tons of change.
Happy Green Cleaning!
EcoSafe Mixing Tips
Always add concentrate to water to reduce bubbles.
Swirl to mix. Shaking causes bubbles.
Reuse your EcoDiscoveries 32 oz bottle. If using another bottle, Clearly Label the Bottle with the stickers provided for safety.
- Fill bottle with water to bottom of the finger grip (about 30 oz). Use filtered water for best performance.
- Pour in all of the 2 oz concentrate.
- Tighten spray top, then swirl to combine solution.
Caution: See inside panel
Recycle or repurpose the 2 oz bottle.
Recycle the plastic tube.
Havent' used the refills yet
Havent' used the refills yet
Havent' used the refills yet. Smells a bit too organic... the liquid is brownish and smells a bit brown.
Posted by 5184620093133070916 on Nov 12, 2013
not that mach difference.
Less wast - less smell
Posted by Reviewer2309117 on Aug 16, 2013
A bit of do it yourself makes it all the more fun. Really no smell at all. What was at first a bit surprising, as one is used to having a bit of a parfume in the air, when one leaves the toilet. But the next man will appriciate. Same works with wet cloth for I dont do laundry every day. One might wish, the plastic tube, the product comes in, would be out of paper. Easier to recicle. But this is a complaint on high level,..,. Perfect product. 5*
Posted by Reviewer2538095 on Mar 11, 2013
Very effective in getting rid of smell (roach, oily cooking, smell on clothings, etc). It's non-toxic and biodegradable. Recommend!