- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- CA$4.02|
- Organic & Fair Trade
- Herbal Supplement
- USDA Organic
- Fair For Life Certified By IMO
- 100% Organic and Certified Fair Trade Products from EcoTeas
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Naturally Caffeinated
What's an 'Eco' Tea?
Eco comes from the Greek word oikos, which means home. Ecology is the study of the home. Economy is the management of the home. At EcoTeas, we like to think of home on three levels: the body, the household, and the planet. That's why an Eco Tea is healthy, affordable, and sustainable.
The EcoTeas Story
We started EcoTeas in the year 2000 in the kitchen of our house in Ashland, Oregon. We came together as three best friends with a shared vision: to create a grassroots tea company that supports organic agriculture, fair trade business practices, and healthy living.
We work to bring you the highest quality teas at the best possible prices. In addition to providing 'green' livelihoods for our farmers and ourselves, we strive to inspire simple, healthy, sustainable lifestyles.
EcoTeas 'unsmoked' yerba mate is dried with warm air instead of smoke for a lighter, cleaner taste. Our reforestation program is providing shade, protecting soil. and restoring biodiversity.
A Natural Energy & Fitness Tea
- Raises metabolism
- Uses traditionally to support weight loss regimens that include a balanced diet and exercise
- Supports an active lifestyle
- Provides antioxidants, minerals, amino acids, & B vitamins
- Aids elimination
When brewed as directed, this tea provides an ORAC value of 3,300 umolTE/240 ml. Which is 60% stronger than a typical cup of green tea.
Yerba Mate is a holly tree native to the rainforests of South America. Its leaves are brewed into a nutritious, antioxidant-rich beverage, Mate (say mah-tay), Mate is the national drink of Argentina, Paraguay, and Uruguay. People from all walks of life have enjoyed its beneficial properties for centuries.
Hot: First, moisten the tea bag with cool water to protect flavor and nutrients. Steep in hot (never boiling) water for 3-5 minutes. Remove tea bag and enjoy.
Iced: Steep directly in cold water for 10+ minutes. Add ice, citrus, and /or sweetener.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (makes 8 fl oz)|
|Servings Per Container: 24|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Naturally occurring when brewed as directed:|
|All Herbal Ingredients:|
|Organic Yerba Mate (llex paraguariensis)||2,000 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established