Eidon Mineral Supplements, Ionic Minerals, Copper, 19 oz (563 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- It's Not What You Take, It's What You Absorb
- Eidon - Purity You Can See, Taste and Feel
Copper is involved in many processes throughout the body including collagen and red blood cell formation.
Eidon Copper: Copper works with Vitamin C to form elastin, aiding in the formation of strong veins and arteries as well as all connective tissue. Copper is involved in red blood cell production and is necessary for absorption and utilization of iron. It is required for many physiological functions including a healthy thyroid.
Take the guesswork out of supplements: Eidon uses a proprietary process that transforms pure mineral crystals into a fully hydrated, 100% bioavailable liquid ionic supplement • easy to swallow • gentle on the stomach • made in the USA and quality tested to assure safety and potency.
The Eidon Difference: Large doses are used in solid supplements because most of the mineral is not absorbed. Eidon minerals are 100% bioavailable. It is not necessary to take large doses in order to be effective.
One tablespoon per day.
All natural, no sugars, starch, artificial flavors, colors, preservatives or animal by-products. 100% Vegan
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp. (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 38|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is an effective alternative to tablets and capsules. I personally feel it is better utilised and therefore prefer this to chelated copper supplements (sebacate, glycinate) that usually contain fillers/additives I prefer to avoid. It's also easier to use smaller amounts of this vs tablets or capsules. Additionally, I like that I can spray it on my skin for transdermal absorption. Copper is quite the underdog when it comes to health - there are many physiological processes that rely on it. Low copper status will inhibit iron. Conversely, high iron inhibits copper. Zinc and vitamin C also inhibit copper. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.