Flora, Bija, Double Ginger Herbal Tea Blend, Caffeine-Free, 20 Tea Bags, 1.55 oz (44 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Certified Organic Quality Assurance International
- Fresh-Sealed Tea Bags
- Exotic Teas from Around the World
During the 13th and 14th centuries in Europe, spices like ginger and black pepper were as valuable as gold, not just for their taste but for their soothing properties. Explorers traveled to the ancient shores of exotic Asia to bring such fragrant treasures back to the Old Country. Bija Double Ginger tea packs digestion-aiding ginger into each bag, spikes it with black pepper, and mixes in exotic touches of peppermint leaf and licorice root for a timeless blend that is wonderfully gentle on the stomach.
Bija teas are made from the finest herbs and spices in the world. To ensure the protection and stability of the herbs and volatile oils, they are sealed in a special shielded overwrap, thus providing the utmost care for the highest quality of ingredients that nature has to offer.
For an Inspired Cup of Tea
Bring fresh, cold spring water to a boil. Pour over a bag of Bija Double Ginger Tea and steep 4-5 minutes to desired strength. Squeeze bag gently and remove. Hot or iced, this is a sublime thirst-quencher.
Ginger root*, lemongrass herb*, peppermint leaf*, licorice root*, black pepper*.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag|
|Servings per container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer3073079 on Sep 06, 2008
Posted by Reviewer2594691 on Feb 24, 2009
Love the tea. Very tasteful, nice packaging. Feels soothing and relaxing.
Posted by Reviewer2371998 on Oct 23, 2009
I like this tea makes you feel warm and stimulating
Best ginger tea in iherb
Posted by Reviewer1582051 on Apr 09, 2014
Easily most punchy and tasty ginger tea from all I've sampled in iherb.