Flora, Flor·Essence, Herb Extraction Bag, 1 Bag
By Flora10 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.06 lbs (0.03 kg)
- Product Code: FLO-68093
- UPC Code: 061998680933
- Package Quantity: 1 Bag
- Dimensions: 0.2 x 3.9 x 4.3 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -CA$2.65
- 100% Unbleached Cotton
- Contains 1 Reusable Bag
The following directions replace Steps 1-3 of the complete instructions contained in every box of Flor·Essence Dry Herbal Tea Blend.
1. Place six 8 oz cups (1-1/2 qts) of fresh (or distilled) non-fluoridated water in medium-sized, deep pot. Cover and bring to a boil.
2. Empty contents of one (1) foil pouch of Flor·Essence into the extraction bag. Tighten drawstring.
3. Place bag into boiling water, cover and boil for 20 minutes (rolling boil).
4. Let stand at room temperature for 10-12 hours.
5. When finished steeping, remove the bag and squeeze out as much liquid as you can.
Continue on at step 4 of the instruction sheet in the box.
This bag is reusable. Remove used herbs from bag. Hand wash, rinse well, and hang dry. May be used to extract other herbs and teas.
iHerb Customer Reviews
...just need it to be in stock more @ iHerb. Saves steps 1-4 of the brewing process. The bag started to tear after 1 use, and now iHerb is out of stock. But, despite this, a helpful product for regular tea brewers.
Very convenient, but can only last a couple of times.