FungusAmongUs, Organic Porcini, 1 oz (28 g)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Organically Grown
- Champignon Seches - Cepe
- 1 oz (28 g) Dried Equal to 1/2 Pound Fresh
- Member Organic Trade Association
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Recipe Inside
- Pour enough hot water over mushrooms to cover. Soak for 30 minutes or until soft.
- Place cheesecloth or coffee filter in strainer. Pour mushrooms into strainer over a bowl to catch soaking liquid. Use liquid in current dish or save for future use.
- Remove cheesecloth or coffee filter leaving mushrooms in strainer. Run water over mushrooms in sink to rinse and pat dry.
|Serving Size: 1 oz|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||6|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||5%|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer1203772 on May 10, 2011
Posted by Reviewer2361910 on Jan 05, 2012
From Israel. Loved these mushrooms. And the price is nice.
Posted by Reviewer3031617 on Mar 02, 2012
Absolutely delicious - I wish iHerb would offer larger portions, though. 28 grams soon goes!
Very tasty mushrooms
Posted by Reviewer2414024 on Apr 16, 2013
Very tasty mushrooms, great for soup