Gerber, Graduates Lil' Crunchies, Mild Cheddar, 1.48 oz (42 g)
By Gerber180 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.66 lbs (0.3 kg)
- Product Code: GBR-04830
- UPC Code: 015000048303
- Package Quantity: 1.48 oz (42 g)
- Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 4.2 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Stage: Crawler
- Baked Whole Grain Corn Snack
- Naturally Flavored With Other Natural Flavors
- Supports Healthy Growth & Development
- Good Source of Vitamin E, Iron & Zinc
- Made With 100% Whole Grain Corn
- 30% Less Sodium Than The Leading Cheese Snack*
- Start Healthy, Stay Healthy
*Per 7 g serving, Lil' Crunchies Mild Cheddar snacks: 50 mg sodium vs. the leading cheese flavored snack: 72 mg sodium.
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Your Child May Be Ready
If She or He:
- Crawls with stomach off the floor
- Begins to self-feed with fingers
Good For Babies & Toddlers
- 4 g of Whole Grains per serving
- Iron for Healthy Brain Development
- Vitamin E and Zinc for natural immune support
Did You Know?
- As your baby grows into toddlerhood, about 25% of his calories will come from snacks.
- Graduates Lil' Crunchies snacks are a great way to make every bite count because they are a good source of 3 vitamins and minerals, have whole grains, and are designed just right for babies and toddlers.
Made For Babies & Toddlers
- Easy to chew and swallow
- Just right for self-feeding
Use within 5 days after removing seal for optimal freshness.
Whole grain yellow corn meal, corn oil, dried cheddar cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes), tricalcium phosphate, natural cheese flavor, salt, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols (for freshness), disodium phosphate, annatto extract color, gum acacia, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), zinc oxide, electrolytic iron.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
|Serving Size: 18 Pieces (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 6|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Infants 0-1 (%Daily Value)||Children 1-4 (%Daily Value)|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Daughter loved these!So did mum
These little corn puffs dissolve really easily and taste great! My toddler loves these, but so does my 4 year old! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!