Gerber, Graduates Lil' Crunchies, Mild Cheddar, 1.48 oz (42 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- CA$6.67|
- Stage: Crawler
- Baked Whole Grain Corn Snack
- Naturally Flavored With Other Natural Flavors
- Supports Healthy Growth & Development
- Good Source of Vitamin E, Iron & Zinc
- Made With 100% Whole Grain Corn
- 30% Less Sodium Than The Leading Cheese Snack*
- Start Healthy, Stay Healthy
*Per 7 g serving, Lil' Crunchies Mild Cheddar snacks: 50 mg sodium vs. the leading cheese flavored snack: 72 mg sodium.
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Your Child May Be Ready
If She or He:
- Crawls with stomach off the floor
- Begins to self-feed with fingers
Good For Babies & Toddlers
- 4 g of Whole Grains per serving
- Iron for Healthy Brain Development
- Vitamin E and Zinc for natural immune support
Did You Know?
- As your baby grows into toddlerhood, about 25% of his calories will come from snacks.
- Graduates Lil' Crunchies snacks are a great way to make every bite count because they are a good source of 3 vitamins and minerals, have whole grains, and are designed just right for babies and toddlers.
Made For Babies & Toddlers
- Easy to chew and swallow
- Just right for self-feeding
Use within 5 days after removing seal for optimal freshness.
Whole grain yellow corn meal, corn oil, dried cheddar cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes), tricalcium phosphate, natural cheese flavor, salt, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols (for freshness), disodium phosphate, annatto extract color, gum acacia, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), zinc oxide, electrolytic iron.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
|Serving Size: 18 Pieces (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 6|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Infants 0-1 (%Daily Value)||Children 1-4 (%Daily Value)|
These little corn puffs dissolve really easily and taste great! My toddler loves these, but so does my 4 year old! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!
Posted by 5489282904939324615 on Sep 20, 2016
My daughter 10mths loves this or the garden tomato flavour to the max! She dislike the puff cereal totally.. she will throw away the puff cereal and demand me to give more of this!
Posted by 5480567094844466363 on Aug 23, 2016
my baby girl looooove it
Posted by 5114007326504524728 on Aug 17, 2016
i will buy it again
Posted by 4761349921585711775 on Jul 17, 2016
This is my daughter favorite snack and it taste good