- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Premium Quality Dried Seaweed: Eisenia Bicyclis
- Silver Grade
- Certified Kosher
- An Edible Ocean Plant
- USDA Organic
- Just Say No to GMOs!
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
- Naturally Fat Free
- Good Source of Calcium
Although packaged arame is similar to hijiki in appearance, arame is a species of kelp, and more closely related to wakame and kombu. Arame has a sweet, mild flavor and crisp texture. Emerald Cove Organic Arame is gathered off the Ise peninsula, the site of one of Japan's most famous shrines. It grows approximately 20 feet below the low tide level, and is harvested in late summer by women divers. After harvesting, arame is sun-dried, washed, and soaked in fresh water, then steamed and soaked in the still-hot cooking water for as long as twelve hours. The arame is then drained, pressed, cut into silvers, and sun-dried a final time before packaging.
To Prepare: Soak arame in fresh, cool water for about 15 minutes (it will double in volume).
Pledge of Organic Purity
- All ingredients Certified Organic
- No ingredients have been irradiated, genetically engineered or genetically modified
- All ingredients grown without chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides, or fungicides
- All ingredients processed without artificial preservatives, colorings, or flavorings
- All ingredients grown, processed, packaged, and stored in certified organic facilities.
|Serving Size: 3/4 cup (10 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 5|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|