Health Valley, Organic, Cream of Mushroom Soup, Gluten Free, 14.5 oz (411 g)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
Nutrition Scorecard (per serving)
- Sodium 480 mg
- Fat 2 g
- Fiber 3 g
- Calories 90
Rich, flavorful Health Valley Organic Cream of Mushroom Soup is great on its own or as a healthy ingredient in your favorite dishes. Our Cream of Mushroom soup is prepared with the finest organic ingredients so you can always be confident you are enjoying a nutritious, delicious soup from a brand you can trust.
Ready to serve - Do not add water
Stove: Heat, stir as necessary.
Microwave: Heat in a covered microwave safe bowl on high for about 2 minutes or until hot. Remove carefully.
Filtered water, organic portobello mushrooms, organic rice flour, organic nonfat dry milk, organic cream (from milk), organic mushroom concentrate (organic mushrooms, organic soy sauce [organic soybeans, organic maltodextrin], organic mushroom powder, organic butter [organic cream, lactic acid], organic molasses, yeast extract, organic potato flour, organic flavor, organic canola oil), organic acacia gum, organic rice starch, natural flavors, salt, organic onion powder, organic spices. Contains: Milk and soy.
Made with no genetically engineered ingredients.
|Serving Size: 1 Cup (240 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Sat. Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||14 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|