Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Teas, Organic Peppermint Tea Bags, Caffeine Free, 36 Extra Large Tea Bags
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- CA$6.74|
- A Medical Food for the Dietary Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- For Use Under a Physician's Supervision
- USDA Organic
- Grown in: Pacific Northwest America
- 100% Organic Peppermint Leaf
- Fresh Packed
- High Volatile Oil
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Peppermint is a cooling calming herb that, through deitary management, helps relieve the symptoms of IBS, including abdominal pain, diarrhea and urgency.
Heather's Tummy Tea Organic Peppermint
- A medical food for the dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Clinical studies have shown that peppermint, as part of the diet, relieves abdominal pain, diarrhea, and urgency from IBS.
- Heather's Tummy Tea Organic Peppermint is unique because it is formulated to contain a very large leaf size and a high volatile oil content; it is harvested and packed to be as fresh as possible; and it is processed for minimal volatile oil dissipation. It is the volatile oils in peppermint that make it so effective for the dietary management of IBS symptoms.
- Menthol and methyl salicylate, the main active ingredients of peppermint, have calming effects on the stomach and intestinal tract.
- This tea is packed in a generous quantity because it is meant to be used daily as a medical food for IBS. Brew a delicious cup of tea several times a day, every day, as part of your dietary management of IBS symptoms.
Pour 8 ounces boiling water over one tea bag and let steep for 5 to 10 minutes. Drink as often as you like.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 12 months of opening.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or nursing.
Organic peppermint leaf (mentha piperita)
Chlorine-Free Tea Bag Paper
My sister suffered for almost 8 months with something that caused nausea and vomiting the minute she attempted to eat or drink anything. The specialists were all at a loss and final were drawn to the conclusion that some virus must have damaged her GI tract. I went home to take care of her and she was without exaggeration to the point of death. She was in and out of the hospital and I stayed with her for almost 3 months. After googling everything under the sun, I came across Heathers site and read some of the testimonies. I thought lets give the Fennel Tea, Peppermint tea and Peppermint caps a try. I brewed strong Fennel and Peppermint tea by the gallon and gave her the pills several times a day. From the moment that I brought this into the hospital and began giving this to her, she began experiencing relief. We continued this regimen and her whole course turned abruptly around. This truly was a life saver. We won't ever know what instigated this problem and can only guess why this worked so wonderfully, but it did. All I can say is that we were at the ends of our ropes. Heather's suggestions for irritable bowel are tops. Diane
Best Peppermint Tea I've had! The tea bags are about 3 times the size of a normal tea bag and it works great if you are looking for something to calm your stomach - store bought teas are not strong enough to do that.
Heather's Tummy Care, Peppermint Tea
Posted by 5414263383105124240 on Sep 14, 2016
The teabags are bigger than the usual ones and it's definitely potent. I'm not sure if it's the way I brew it, but somehow some of the tea bags have a bit of a weird smell. Just becareful not to steep it too long, or it'll be very bitter.
The best tea I ever had!
Posted by 5566358083810447338 on Jun 06, 2016
This is a superb tea that just gets better with each cup. It really delivers from the very first sip!
Posted by 5177963686817938269 on Jul 09, 2014
I have used Tummy Tea for several years and really like it. I just add a little sugar. My container makes two cups of tea and it is delicious.
Posted by Reviewer3022145 on May 04, 2014
Excellent, peppermint tea bags. Great flavor and quality. Best I have found.