Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 8N, Light Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)
By Herbatint52 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.76 lbs (0.34 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: HVN-00107
- UPC Code: 666248001072
- Package Quantity: 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 3.4 x 6.8 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Important Note:
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- No Animal Tested
- Since 1970
- More Conditioning - More Lasting Color
- With Aloe Vera
- No Ammonia
- No Paraben
- 100% Grey Cover
- For One or Two Applications
- Free Sample Royal Cream 15 ml/0.5 fl oz
Quality and Tradition With a New Look
More Intense Shining Colors
- Gentle hair care: 0% Ammonia, 0% Paraben
- Effective Grey Cover
- Long lasting color
Aloe Vera Barbadensis
Specially rich in enzymes, proteins, polysaccharides, vitamins A-C-E and mineral salts. Soothes scalp during application. Strengthens and protects the hair during application. Contributes effectively to extra conditioning action and longer lasting color.
Colors from 1N to 8N in (the natural series) achieve a 100% coverage of your grey hair. In order to achieve total grey coverage with the Ash, Golden and Mahogany color series, it is suggested to mix the chosen color (40 ml) with a natural series color of the same number (20 ml). For example: Your hair color is chestnut and your selected color is copper chestnut, mix 40 ml of HERBATINT 4R (copper chestnut) with 20 ml of HERBATINT 4N (chestnut). Follow instructions as usual
Please read enclosed directions carefully before applying.
Your hair must be dry and unwashed!
1) Using a plastic or a glass container, combine equal and sufficient amounts of Herbatint gel and the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair.
Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain for future use.
2) Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st Case: Previously Colored Hair
3) Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
4) Then apply the remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes. (total processing time: 40 minutes).
2nd Case: Uncolored Hair
3) Apply the mixture through the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush as supplied in a Herbatint application Kit. Discard any unused mixture.
4) Leave to process for 40 minutes.
During processing, the color of the product may differ from your target color, this is quite common and doesn't have any effect on the final color.
5) Once processed rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear.
6) Shampoo your hair, using preferably a shampoo form the Herbavita range for best results, rinse and towel dry.
7) Apply the Royal Cream Conditioner, leave for 5 minutes, rinse again and style your hair as usual.
Herbatint Haircolor Gel Ingredients: laureth-5; propylene glycol; aqua/water; PEG-2 oleamine; ethanolamine; walnut extract; rhubarb extract; cinchona extract; aloe barbadensis extract; PEG-75 meadowfoam oil; echinacea angustifolia extract; betula alba leaf extract; p-phenylenediamine; 2 aminophenol 4 sulfonic acid; p-aminophenol; resorcinol; hamamelis virginiana extract; sodium hydrosulfite; sodium ascorbate; tetrasodium EDTA; cetrimonium chloride; 2,4 diaminophenoxyethanol HCL
Glycol Developer Ingredients: aqua/water; hydrogen peroxide; etidronic acid; cetrimonium chloride
Royal Cream Conditioner Ingredients: aqua/water; mallow extracts; rosemary extracts; behentrimonium chloride; wheat bran lipids; fragrance
Against animal testing
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test, according to accompanying instructions, should be made prior to each application.
This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness.
Avoid contact with eyes. Should mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with cool water.
Wash an area of skin about the size of a dime inside your elbow. Pat dry and apply a few drops of a mixture of Herbatint color and Glycol Developer. Leave uncovered and undisturbed for 48 hours. Do not use this product if any burning, itching or abnormal reaction occurs in or around the test area.
This Package Contains:
1 bottle Herbatint haircolor gel (60 ml - 2 fl oz)
1 bottle Glycol Developer (60 ml - 2 fl oz)
1 sample of either shampoo or Royal Cream conditioner 15 ml - 0.5 fl oz)
1 pair of gloves
1 leaflet containing directions for use
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is a good colour! I didn't want to chance using a regular commercial brand, as I have fine hair and I didn't want to dry it out. It's the second time I have used Herbatint and now I've found the right colour, I'll be using it from now on! My hair's condition didn't change after I used it this time, so I'm very happy. However, I advise those thinking of using Herbatint to check the colour chart on the Herbatint homepage and not to go by the product colour.
This with 8R is a perfect strawberry blond. Left my hair heathy, smooth and shiny. Love it.