Knorr, Hollandaise Sauce Mix, 0.9 oz (25 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Let's Make Knorr!
From Eggs Benedict at brunch to grilled or poached salmon for dinner, this classic French sauce adds richness, flavor and elegance to any meal.
- Whisk sauce mix and 1 cup milk in small saucepan. Add 1/4 cup margarine or butter and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring frequently, until thickened, about 1 minute. For a lower fat sauce, feel free to use non-fat milk.
Modified corn starch, maltodextrin, wheat starch, whey protein concentrate (milk), partially hydrogenated soybean oil, lactose, corn starch, hydrolyzed corn gluten, salt, fructose, citric acid, onion powder, autolyzed yeast extract, guar gum, spices (including paprika), turmeric (for color), caramel color, natural flavor, garlic powder, dextrose.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (2.5 g) (makes 2 Tbsp prepared)|
|Servings Per Container: 10|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Not so good for you, but yummmm is it ever delcious! Super easy to prepare and great for indulgent brunches :)
Posted by 5477927035163201126 on May 01, 2014
This is one of the best hollandaise sauces you can make in package form. Please don't discontinue it!! This is a regular re-order product for me, it's that good.
Posted by 5018999931126424856 on Jan 22, 2014
Tastes terrible. Never buying this again
עדין לא ניסיתי
Posted by 4874568463528293606 on Jan 15, 2014
עדין לא ניסיתי
Posted by 5643091830895904981 on Dec 28, 2013
מבחינת בריאות, הוא לא בריא, אבל מבחינת הטעם? וואווו, טעים טעים טעים,משדרג את הארוחה ושווה הזמנה. הזמנתי פעמיים ואזמין שוב