Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera Gel, 32 fl oz (946 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- CA$2.39|
- A Dietary Supplement
- Inner Fillet
- Enhanced with Polysaccharide-Rich Aloesorb
- Aloe Content & Purity in this Product - International Aloe Science Council Certified
- Kosher Pareve
- Contains 99% Organic Ingredients
Retaining the Quality that Nature Created
The aloe vera plant contains over 200 biologically active components. For over 40 years, Lily of the Desert has been the leader through its technology and innovation of providing the most efficacious and scientifically validated aloe vera products on the market.
Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Benefits
- Helps Support a Healthy Digestive System
- Helps Sustain and Promote Healthy Regularity
- Supports Normal Muscle and Joint Function
Naturally occurring high molecular weight aloe vera polysaccharides are isolated and then used to enhance the bio-availability of our regular strength aloe vera juice through a patent-pending process.
Recent Clinical Studies of Lily of the Desert Products with Aloesorb demonstrated improved wellness benefits in healthy individuals such as:
- Improved absorption of nutrients
- Supported healthy Immune System
- Enhanced antioxidant support
- Reduced toxic nitrate levels
Drink 1-2 oz per serving, up to 8 oz daily. Take any time of day, with or without food, mixed with any drink. For digestive health, take 1/2 hr. before eating meals. Consume within 5-6 months after opening.
Refrigerate after opening.
For consumer safety, aloin content is filtered to less than 1 ppm.
Carrageenan (thickening agent), citric acid (pH stabilizer), potassium sorbate (mold inhibitor)
Important Consumer Notice:
This product is a natural product; therefore the color may change slightly due to seasonal variations without affecting purity, efficacy or quality.
|Serving Size: 2 fl oz. (59 ml)|
|Serving Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%|
|Organic Aloe Vera Fillet Juice||58 ml||†|
|Organic Polysaccharide Rich Aloesorb||60 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not Established.
I use this as hair gel and it works great. I also use it on my face which is acne prone. The bottles marked for skin use offen have a bunch of added stuff you don't need so I always go for the eddible kind.
This is meant to take internally, but it works great on the skin also. I has to be refrigerated, which means no preservatives. That's great. The taste is neutral. Easy to swallow.
LILY OF THE DESERT, ALOE VERA GEL
Posted by 4996976049759460909 on Jan 07, 2017
Love this product! I use it daily in smoothies!
Posted by 5314499963733888524 on Dec 03, 2016
It is a little juicy, but very good and nice price
Have to have it
Posted by 4696197243867227424 on Oct 12, 2016
I use it as a part of my skincare routine. I lather it all over my face skin for many different positive benefits. No sent, no coloring, just plain gel- just the way I like it.
Posted by 4878965627182836896 on Sep 19, 2016
Quick delivery as always thanks iherb
Wonderful for Good Health!!
Posted by 5425335609000450368 on Apr 04, 2016
Drink a cup (or even a gulp) of this a day and you should be able to see a good difference in your body (skin, nails, etc.); I did!!! I know that for sure!! Give it a try! I truly do recommend this particular product. It serves very well and can last a long while, depending on how much you use it.