Lundberg, Risotto, Garlic Primavera, 5.5 oz (156 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- New Look, Same Great Taste!
- Family Farms Since 1937
- Tradition Italian
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Good Taste
- Good Food
Cultivating A Family Tradition
At Lundberg Family Farms, we produce high-quality, eco-friendly rice products. It’s a family passion and our commitment has spanned over three generations, since 1937. We grow our rice sustainably with farming practices that conserve water resources, build soil integrity, and support a healthier ecosystem. We pride ourselves on making great-tasting rice products that are good for you and the environment. -The Lundberg Family
Enjoy the light flavor and aromatic blend of herbs and vegetables in this elegant Italian-style risotto. We created this delicious gourmet side dish by blending quality ingredients like garlic, onion, zucchini, carrots, red and green bell peppers, mushroom, parsley, and Parmesan cheese with our creamy Arborio rice. You'll love how the individual kernels plump, creating a rich, creamy sauce while the rice grains remain separate and al dente.
Preparing this tasty risotto takes about 20 minutes and requires minimal stirring. It's an easy, convenient way to add gourmet flair to any meal.
Quick & Easy Preparation Instructions
- In a heavy 2 qt. saucepan, sauté rice in ½ Tbsp. Olive oil over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add 2 ½ cups water and contents of seasoning pouch. Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer, cook uncovered for 20 minutes stirring occasionally until rice is tender.
- Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese if desired. Serve piping hot.
Eco-farmed arborio rice, dried vegetable (onion, garlic, zucchini, carrots, red and green bell peppers, mushrooms, parsley), sea salt, rice flour, dried cane syrup, organic nonfat milk, organic parmesan cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), natural flavors (vegetable, dairy), lactic acid, black pepper, sunflower or safflower oil, citric acid, turmeric.
|Serving Size: 53 g-about ¼ cup rice and 2 tsp. seasoning mix (1 cup prepared)|
|Serving Per Container: 3|
|Amount Per Serving||Packaged||Prepared|
|Calories from Fat||10||30|
|Total Fat||1 g*||2%||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||39 g||13%||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%||4%|
|*Amount in Packaged. Prepared contributes an additional 20 Calories (20 Calories from Fat), 2.5 g Total Fat (0.5 g Saturated Fat).
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by 5192050924882693691 on Dec 12, 2015
Easy to make, and tastes so good.
A regular on my shopping list
Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Sep 11, 2015
Always turns out good. Good as a leftover too.
Very tasty and nice to have something different
Posted by Reviewer1458843 on Mar 20, 2014
Our family enjoyed this very much.
Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013
Tastes a lot like Rice-a-Roni, but it's healthier!