Mori-Nu, Silken Tofu, Extra Firm, 12.3 oz (349 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Stir Fry and Sauteing
- Heart Healthy
- Certified-Gluten Free
- KSA Parve
- Non GMO Project Verified
- No Preservatives
- Good source of protein
- Made with Non-GMO soy
- Creamy, silken texture
- Award-winning aseptic package
- No preservatives
- No refrigeration necessary until opened
- Long shelf life
Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that includes 25 grams soy protein a day may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of Mori-Nu Silken Extra Film Tofu provides 6.4 g of soy protein -FDA Health Claim
- Unfold flaps and cut along dotted line.
- Pull tab up and cut along dotted line.
- Turn package over and repeat.
Filtered water, soybeans, isolated soy protein, gluconolactone*, calcium chloride.
*Gluconolactone is a non-dairy coagulant derived from non-GMO corn starch.
Allergen Information: Contain soy.
Keep in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate unused portions in an airtight container and use within 2 days. Remove package before freezing or microwaving.
|Serving Size: 3 oz (85 g about 1" slice)|
|Servings Per Container: about 4|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||2 g||1%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber or sugar. |
*Each serving contains 6.4 g of protein.
I was hesitant to purchase tofu from a shelf versus the usual fridge section tofu in the grocery store. I was pleasantly surprised at how fresh and tasty this was!
Not too bad
Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Dec 30, 2016
Very regular tofu. Nothing new.
Posted by 5008428945809967047 on Jun 24, 2014
the taste is good, but I've had better tofu tast. The silken texture is great for some cooking/baking so it does the job. I love the fact that it doesn't need to be refrigerated.
Posted by MariaLawliet on Mar 03, 2014
Me encanta para hacer pan de tofu, queda super esponjoso. Para hacermelo a la plancha me gusta un poco menos porque no es muy firme...
Wasn't so firm
Posted by 4762556441745503144 on Feb 12, 2014
It proved to be not so firm at all when I fried it with vegetables.