- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- The Athletes Cocktail
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
- Hybrid Series
- Dietary Supplement
- Official Nutritional Supplement Provider of the Ultimate Fighting Championship
- Rebuild Muscle & Recover Faster
- Scientifically Advanced Hydration System with Coconut Water
- Increase Endurance & Fuel ATP
- 10g of Amino Acids with Patent-Pending BCAA 3:1:2 Ratio
Fueling Athletes Safely
Get More From Every Drop. Bathe Your Body In Aminos.
Amino1 was engineered to combine the performance of sports drinks with the raw power of muscle growth stimulus found in the muscle building products. Specially formulated for athletes of all types, Amino1 is a quick-absorbing formula that delivers endurance, muscle building and in-workout recovery when the day calls for going long. With 10g of amino acids, Instantized BCAAs for sustained energy, and electrolytes, Amino1 help athletes push past the soreness.
- Scientifically Advanced Endurance and Recovery Support!
- Support Against Muscular Fatigue During and After Exercise
- Promote Recovery and Muscle Building from Training Sessions
- Caffeine and Sugar Free- Can Be Used Anytime, Day or Night
- The Ultimate Hydration and Recovery System
- Anti-Catabolism/Muscle Sparing
- Mixes Easily and Completely-No Clumping
Take one (1) serving (1 scoop) of Amino1 mixed into 12-16 oz of cold water, either before, during, or after a workout. On non-training days, consume throughout the day, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner
Malic acid, citric acid, natural & artificial flavors, potassium phosphate, sodium phosphate, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, turmeric oleoresin and caramel (for color)
Allergen Warning: This product was produced in a facility that may also process ingredients containing milk, egg, soybeans, shellfish, fish, tree nuts, and peanuts.
Consult your physician before using this product if you are taking any prescription or over the counter medications or supplements. Do not take if you are pregnant, contemplating pregnancy or nursing. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended serving size or suggested use.
Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size: 13.37 g (1 scoop)|
|Serving Per Container: Approx.:32|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value†|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||1%|
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI)||25 mg||1250%|
|Calcium (as Calcium silicate)||48 mg||5%|
|Phosphorus (as Potassium and Sodium Phosphate)||58 mg||6%|
|Magnesium (as Oxide)||200 mg||50%|
|Sodium (as Sodium Phosphate)||40 mg||2%|
|Potassium (as Potassium Phosphate)||100 mg||3%|
|Instantized BCAA's Patented Pending 3:1:2 Blend||3,000 mg|
|L-Leucine (Instantized)||1,500 mg|
|L-Isoleucine (Instantized)||500 mg|
|L-Valine (Instantized)||1,000 mg|
|Cellular Energy & ATP Fueler||4,775 mg||*|
|L-Glycine, L-Alanine, Citrulline DL-Malate 2:1, L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, Coenzyme Q-10|
|Amino Hydrate System
L-Taurine, Coconut (Cocus nucifera) Water Powder, Beet Root extract (Beta vulgaris) containing Betaine (high nitrates), Goldenseal root powder (Hydrastis canadensis), Sarsaparilla root powder (Hemidesmus indicus), Slippery Elm Bark powder (Ulmus pumila)
† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet