- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Makes 20 Quarts
- Lemonade Tea
- Sweet Tea Mix
- Excellent Source of Vitamins A, C & E
Nestea 20-30 mg
Soda 20-50 mg
Brewed Tea 20-90 mg
Typical range of all caffeinated products per 8 fl oz serving in mg.
Concentrated Nestea Serving Chart
|1||8 fl oz (1 cup)||1 1/3 Tbsp. (4 tsp.)*|
|4||1 qt. (4 cups)||About 5 Tbsp. or 1/3 Cup*|
|8||2 qt. (8 cups)||2/3 Cup*|
|16||1 gal. (4 qt.)||1 1/3 Cup*|
* Approximate to taste. For perfect Nestea, always use cold water and ice.
To make pitcher:
- For easy open, hold the bottom of the canister and twist top counterclockwise to open. Do not squeeze neck of canister.
- Tilt canister slightly and use measuring spoon to scoop 1-1/3 tablespoon per 8 oz of water. For 1 quart pitcher, use about 5 tablespoons.
- Stir and serve over ice.
See serving chart for other serving sizes. For best results, spoon or pour slowly into measuring cup.
Sugar, citric acid, potassium citrate, malic acid, natural flavor, instant tea, maltodextrin, ascorbic acid (vitamin c), tricalcium phosphate (prevents caking), vitamin e acetate, vitamin a palmitate, sucralose.
|Serving Size: 11/3 tbsp. (16 g) makes 8 fl oz prepared|
|Servings Per Container: About 80|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g||5%|
|Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, calcium, and iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.