Now Foods, Nutritional Yeast Flakes, 10 lbs (Discontinued Item)
By Now Foods
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Vegetarian Product
- Fortified with Additional B-Vitamins
NOW pleasant tasting Nutritional Yeast Flakes are produced from a specially selected strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae. This yeast is grown on enriched purified cane and beet molasses under carefully controlled conditions. This is a primary grown yeast and is therefore not a brewery by-product as is brewer's yeast. This ensures freedom from Candida albicans yeast.
Take 2 heaping tablespoons daily mixed in milk, fruit juice or vegetable juice. It can also be used in vegetarian recipes or added to protein shakes to boost nutritional content. Consider taking these other NOW products: Lecithin 1200- mg - 100 Gels, Flax Seed Meal - 10 lbs - Organic
Dried yeast (non-GMO), niacin (B-3), pyridoxine hydrochloride (B-6), riboflavin (B-2), thiamine hydrochloride (B-1), folic acid and vitamin B-12.
Contains no salt, starch, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
This product is sold by weight not volume.
Store in a cool, dry place. Please recycle.
|Serving Size: 2 Heaping Tablespoons (16 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 2720|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|Vitamin A||0%||Vitamin C||0%|
|Folate (Folic Acid)||180%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer1256494 on Dec 26, 2010
Good quality, has B12 and tastes great.
Product came as advertised - speedy shipping
Posted by Reviewer1006755 on Apr 19, 2011
No complaints. Product arrived on time
Posted by Reviewer3100208 on May 21, 2011
went back to yeast flakes after many years, so glad i did, gives me lots of energy and feeling of well being, add it to my morning smoothy every day
A great value! Wonderful flavor!
Posted by Reviewer1309211 on Aug 26, 2012
Comes in a large bag. Store in a resealable bucket for freshness.