Numi Tea, Organic, Emperor's Pu-erh, 16 Tea Bags
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- CA$6.65|
- Celebrating People, Planet and Pure Tea
- Higher Caffeine
- Real Ingredients - 100% - Nothing Else
- Ancient Healing Tea Packed with Antioxidants
- Bold, Rich & Malty
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Traditionally known to:
- Help Weight Management*
- Improve Digestion & Metabolism
- Naturally Boost Energy
What's The Skinny on Pu-erh?
Pu-erh is an ancient healing tea picked from 500 year old organic wild tea trees in Yunnan, China. Pu-erh has more antioxidants than most green teas. Pu-erh tea leaves are piled, dampened and turned in a unique 60-day fermentation process, resulting in a deep earthly flavor and many health benefits touted for thousands of years. Tea enthusiasts drink Pu-erh for its rich taste and how it makes them feel.
Pu·erh boasts a deep bold body that is smooth and earthy with hints of malt. This rich, energizing tea is deeply satisfying as a coffee alternative. Numi is proud to reveal the centuries old tradition of Pu·erh.
We are artists, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers and above all, a brother and sister. Our dedicated tea'm shares our mission of bringing you the best tasting organic tea, sourced directly from fair labor gardens because we believe all people should be paid a wage that allows their families to thrive.
Founders, Ahmed & Reem Rahim
Through thoughtful choices, we are committed to reducing our impact on the planet.
- Organic tea cultivation protects the health of farmers, the planet and you
- Natural biodegradable filter-paper tea bags; not GMO corn or plastic "silky" bags
- Recyclable boxes made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy-based inks and without unneeded shrink-wrap
- Programs that lower and offset our carbon emissions including a solar-powered production facility
*Along with a healthy diet and exercise.
Organic black Pu·erh tea.
All tea is gluten-free.
I think Puehr is definitely an acquired taste. I was halfway through the box before I started loving it. I like having it first thing in the morning, it wakes me up and makes me feel more alert than coffee (though I usually have coffee later at work). It does have a seaweed like taste, but I really enjoy it.
Posted by 5586807966755128098 on Mar 07, 2016
Posted by 4668469248096432941 on Feb 24, 2016
This is my absolute favorite tea. To be honest, I haven't tried any other pu-erh teas so I can't compare, but I looking forward to drinking this tea every morning. So smooth and tasty. I can understand that it's not everyone's cup of tea, the smell itself is a bit unusual. but the taste is amazing. The shop where I ususally buy it, they don't sell it anymore, so had to go on iHerb. I am very happy with the delivery, it arrived 5 days earlier that expected. I hope they never stop selling this tea :)
Posted by gl0bulinas on Sep 10, 2015
Té muy rico, aunque hay opciones más económicas en la web.
Posted by jeliejoliehugh on Jun 06, 2014