Olympian Labs Inc., Inflamericzyme, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Dietary Supplement
- Joint Support
- Helps to Reduce Symptoms of Inflammation
- Powerful Enzyme Blend
- 15 Servings
Olympian Labs inc. products are made with the highest quality ingredients and manufactured according to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
As a dietary supplement, take four (4) capsules once a day on an empty stomach, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Vegetarian capsule (HPMC), rice flour, microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber), silicon dioxide, ascorbyl palmitate.
Caution: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a medical condition, are taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this or any other nutritional supplement. Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Notice to California Residents
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
|Serving Size: Four (4) Capsules|
|Servings per container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving:||% DV|
|Boswellia Serrata Extract (gum resin)(standardized to yield 300 mg beta-boswellic acid)||1,200 mg||†|
|Turmeric Root Extract (Curcuma longa)||500 mg||†|
|White Willow Bark Extract (Salix alba)(standardized to yield 60 mg salicin)||400 mg||†|
|Passion Flower Extract (Passiflora incarnata) (fruit)||40 mg||†|
|Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber officinale)||40 mg||†|
|Gymnema Sylvestre Extract (leaf)||15 mg||†|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
It works well for me on systemic inflammation... and much safer than things like prednisone.