Organic India, Loose Leaf Tulsi Blend, Green Tea, 3.5 oz (100 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- 100% Certified Organic
- A Rejuvenating Blend of Tulsi & Green Tea
- USDA Organic
- Tulsi is Abundant in Antioxidants
- Contains Caffeine
- Stress Relieving & Energizing
- Herbal Supplement
- Certified Organic by: Control Union
- Gluten Free
A harmonious blend of Tulsi and green tea, simply accented with an aromatic lemon flavor lift from Tulsi. This wonderful flavor combination provides a natural energy boost with half the caffeine!
Throughout India, Tulsi is revered as a sacred plant infused with healing powers, and is lovingly called the "Queen of Herbs". Traditionally grown in an earthen pot in every home, Tulsi (also known as Holy Basil) makes a delicious and energizing herbal tea. Tulsi is an adaptogenic herb which helps your body relieve the negative effects of stress. Repeatedly noted for 5,000 years throughout sacred Indian scriptures, Tulsi's remarkable life-enhancing qualities are now here for you to fully enjoy. Drinking 3 cups a day is recommended. Namaste!
Directions: Place one heaping teaspoon of Tulsi blend per cup in teapot. Pour boiling water directly on Tulsi leaves. Infuse for 3-5 minutes. Strain and serve.
For 1 quart of Iced Tea: Pour 2 cups of boiling water over 8 teaspoons of Tulsi, cover and infuse for 20 minutes. Strain and add 2 cups of cold water and refrigerate. Pour over ice to serve.
|Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (approx 2.0 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Proprietary Organic Blend||2.0 g|
|Organic Tulsi (Holy Basil) Blend|
|Vana Tulsi (leaf & flower)||†|
|Krishna Tulsi (leaf & flower)||†|
|Rama Tulsi (leaf & flower)||†|
|Organic Green Tea||†|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by karishma on Jun 27, 2012
My first choice of green tea!
Posted by 5038566118613944332 on Jul 15, 2013
Very good tea, reccomend you to try
Don't like the taste of this tea.
Posted by CombinationEczema on Dec 19, 2013
Unfortunately, I don't like the taste of this tea. I try enjoying this tea, but just can't seem to finish the cup. It has a unique flavour which I can't seem to enjoy. This is a matter of personal taste and not the quality of the tea.
Favorite Green Tea
Posted by Reviewer3207613 on Jun 23, 2014
Not a big fan of green tea, but I love Tulsi Tea. Now I get the great benefits of both.
ORGANIC TULSI GREEN
Posted by 5217455248010082196 on Feb 13, 2015
~FLAVORFUL AND DELICIOUS LOOSE TEA. IT SMELLS WONDERFUL TOO. ONE OF THE BEST ORGANIC GREEN TEAS OUT THERE. THE GREENER THE TEA THE BETTER IT IS FOR US. THIS IS MY 2ND FAVORITE GREEN TEA AFTER MATCHA.