Out of Africa, Pure Shea Butter, with Vitamin E, Unscented, 5 oz (142 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 100% Pure
- Shea Butter
- Pure and Unrefined
- For Extreme Hydration
- Ideal for Dry or Cracked Skin
- Wrinkles · Psoriasis · Eczema
- Fine Lines · Scars
- Smoothes and Tones Skin
- Helps Reduce and Prevent Stretch Marks
Our shea butter absorbs easily, moisturizes and nourishes your skin naturally with no greasy residue.
It is pure and unrefined to retain all the natural healing and moisturizing properties.
- Ideal for all skin types
- Recommended for prevention or reduction of stretch marks
- Helps reduce signs of aging, wrinkles and scars
- Excellent for many skin conditions, including psoriasis and eczema
- Softens skin and helps restore its natural elasticity
Shea butter is made by hand in West Africa.
To Use: Soften by rubbing between the palm of your hands for a few seconds before applying. Gently massage into dry area or anywhere added moisture is needed. Use often for best results.
Butyrospermum parkii (pure unrefined shea butter), tocopherol (vitamin E)
Pure unrefined Shea Butter hardens in cool temperatures and softens in warm temperatures. This is natural!
iHerb Customer Reviews
More helpful with dry heels than many other feet creams on the market. Visible results and relief after just a few days of use - a small amount twice a day after showering was enough to improve very dry, cracked skin on heels that was not responding to any other product. Great for hands as a night cream. This butter is very thick so it may be necessary to thin it a little with a lotion for better absorption on the hands. In case of very sensitive skin, it is too rich for areas such as face, neck and chest - it tends to clog pores and cause breakouts.
Posted by 5348795269431614260 on Aug 10, 2015
Like this.. Non scent, heavy enough for dry skin..
Posted by 5471593555204295832 on May 28, 2015
This is a great product. I use it on my little ones face for her eczema. It looks greasy when applied, but it's not and it dries fairly quickly.
Posted by 5321919708855845361 on Nov 02, 2014
Great creamy texture, and a really yummy natural cocoa smell to it
Posted by 4871629621072424265 on Jul 24, 2014
Excellent oil! Smells like a nut, I did not like the smell, but I use. Excellent softens feet, cuticles. Helps with skin diseases.