Out of Africa, Pure, Shea Butter with Vitamin E, Vanilla, 2 oz (56 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Airport Approved
- 100% Pure
- Shea Butter
- Pure and Unrefined
- For Extreme Hydration
- Ideal for Dry or Cracked Skin
- Fine Lines
- Smooths and Tones Skin
- Helps Reduce and Prevent Stretch Marks
Our shea butter absorbs easily, moisturizes and nourishes your skin naturally with no greasy residue.
It is pure and unrefined to retain all the natural healing and moisturizing properties.
- Recommended for prevention or reduction of stretch marks
- Helps reduce signs of aging, wrinkles and scars
- Excellent for many skin conditions including psoriasis and eczema
- Softens skin and helps restore its natural elasticity
- Great for all skin types
Soften by rubbing between the palm of your hands for a few seconds before applying. Gently massage into dry area or anywhere added moisture is needed. Use often for best results.
Butyrospemum parkii (pure unrefined shea butter), vanilla planifolia bean oil, tocopherol (vitamin E)
Shea butter handmade in West Africa.
Pure unrefined Shea butter may harden in cooler temperatures. This is natural!
iHerb Customer Reviews
Nice smell, nice texture, amazing glow! My kid tossed it into the trash before I saw any results, but seemed amazing :-)
Excellent moisturiser used on its own on dry skin, but better in combination with other essential oils for ease of application. Smells slightly smoky on its own. Will be buying it again!
Posted by 5370970486549400765 on May 24, 2016
I bought this shea butter for my mom for the mother's day and my father loved it hahaha. So now they use it both (my dad more) and me sometimes too. We love it! So good for the skin.
Posted by 5433023410743343225 on May 24, 2016
I got this at a bargain price, I'm not that crazy about the smell but I do love quality shea butter
Posted by 5568976370477626029 on May 19, 2016
Very nice smell and excellent moisturizer. I used on lips or dry skin.
It is fantastic
Posted by 5257774274365193422 on May 17, 2016
I like this African product. It is really good for your body.