Out of Africa, Pure, Shea Butter with Vitamin E, Vanilla, 2 oz (56 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Airport Approved
- 100% Pure
- Shea Butter
- Pure and Unrefined
- For Extreme Hydration
- Ideal for Dry or Cracked Skin
- Fine Lines
- Smooths and Tones Skin
- Helps Reduce and Prevent Stretch Marks
Our shea butter absorbs easily, moisturizes and nourishes your skin naturally with no greasy residue.
It is pure and unrefined to retain all the natural healing and moisturizing properties.
- Recommended for prevention or reduction of stretch marks
- Helps reduce signs of aging, wrinkles and scars
- Excellent for many skin conditions including psoriasis and eczema
- Softens skin and helps restore its natural elasticity
- Great for all skin types
Soften by rubbing between the palm of your hands for a few seconds before applying. Gently massage into dry area or anywhere added moisture is needed. Use often for best results.
Butyrospemum parkii (pure unrefined shea butter), vanilla planifolia bean oil, tocopherol (vitamin E)
Shea butter handmade in West Africa.
Pure unrefined Shea butter may harden in cooler temperatures. This is natural!
Nice smell, nice texture, amazing glow! My kid tossed it into the trash before I saw any results, but seemed amazing :-)
Excellent moisturiser used on its own on dry skin, but better in combination with other essential oils for ease of application. Smells slightly smoky on its own. Will be buying it again!
Posted by 5312854195423759742 on Jun 16, 2016
Been using NOW organic Shea butter for months. This one smells nice and very moisturising for my scar :)
Posted by 5397548940069045009 on Jun 16, 2016
It's very moisturizing and it has a nice smell
Posted by 5172284465006803677 on Jun 13, 2016
I'm using this for my face and elbows. It's amazing! My skin is acne prone, and this was my answer to that problem. My face is oily after applying, but I'm using it at night so - problem solved. Will buy again.
Posted by atsiliepimailt on Jun 10, 2016
nice smell, use for little baby -very good