Out of Africa, Pure Shea Butter, with Vitamin E, Verbena, 5 oz (142 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- 100% Pure, Shea Butter, Pure and Unrefined
- For Extreme Hydration
- Ideal for Dry or Cracked Skin
- Wrinkles · Psoriasis · Eczema
- Fine Lines · Scars
- Smoothes and Tones Skin
- Helps Reduce and Prevent Stretch Marks
- Shea Butter Made by Hand in West Africa
Our shea butter absorbs easily, moisturizes and nourishes your skin naturally with no greasy residue.
It is pure and unrefined to retain all the natural healing and moisturizing properties.
- Ideal for all skin types
- Recommended for prevention or reduction of stretch marks
- Helps reduce signs of aging, wrinkles and scars
- Excellent for many skin conditions, including psoriasis and eczema
- Softens skin and helps restore its natural elasticity
To Use: Soften by rubbing between the palm of your hands for a few seconds before applying. Gently massage into dry area or anywhere added moisture is needed. Use often for best results.
Butyrospermum parkii (pure unrefined shea butter), citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, tocopherol (vitamin E)
Pure unrefined Shea Butter hardens in cool temperatures, and softens in warm temperatures. This is natural!
I have just started using Out of Africa Shea Butter this summer, to protect my skin under the Arizona sun. It has made my skin look and feel so soft. I hope it will spread and melt just as well in winter time. Smells good too.
We love this product. This is the real stuff and has a pleasant lemony smell.
Posted by 4696756442196188348 on Apr 11, 2016
a perfect choice good for psoriasis
Posted by 4821749521193892628 on Sep 03, 2015
Smells good and keeps my skin hydrated. I use it in winter but in summer I use monoi oil. Great !!!
Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Apr 07, 2015
Very moisturizing, nice scent (not overpowering), one of the best products I've used for my dry skin.
Posted by Reviewer2704518 on Mar 18, 2015
This is one of my favorite products for healing dry skin. I like that it is pure with no added ingredients.
love love love
Posted by 4751994631336342819 on Sep 18, 2014
Did I say love already? Smells and feels great BUT left out a star coz it's hard to put on. I have to add a little oil to really soften it to get a more fluid consistency....and I live in a hot, humid climate by the way.