Palmer's, Cocoa Butter Formula, Scar Stick, SPF 50, 0.5 oz (14 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Palmer's7 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: PAL-04156
- UPC Code: 010181041563
- Package Quantity: 0.5 oz (14 g)
- Dimensions: 0.09 x 2.5 x 6.5 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- With Vitamin E
- Reduces the Appearance of Scars and Marks
- Palmer's is Against Animal Testing.
- Palmer's Does Not Manufacture Store Brands
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Scar Stick contains the ingredients doctors recommend most to reduce the appearance of scars. The Scar Stick is a unique formula in an ideal delivery system for ease of use in helping to diminish the appearance of scars. May be used on scars resulting from surgery, injury, burns, stretch marks, C-sections, cuts, scrapes and insect bites.
- Cocoa Butter - A superior moisturizer known to soften the appearance of marks and scars.
- Vitamin E - A powerful antioxidant.
- Silicone- Emollient that smoothes and softens appearance of scars.
- Centella Extract - Helps improve appearance of healing skin - thereby preventing excessive scar tissue from forming on the healing wounds.
- Safflower Oil - Quickly absorbs to help moisturize and soften the appearance of scars.
This concentrated solid glides on smoothly, forming a moisture resistant barrier.
Apply 3-4 times daily to affected area(s).
Not intended for use on open wounds. For external use only. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.0%, homosalate 15%, octisalate 5.0%, octocrylene 2.4%, oxybenzone 6.0%.
Inactive Ingredients: Theobroma cacao (cocoa) extract, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), paraffinum liquidum, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, dimethicone, fragrance (parfum), centella asiatica extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate.
iHerb Customer Reviews
soft skin, nice smell, so I use little effect so far
I bought this for the scars on my leg and feet I've gotten from evil shoes. Seems to work! Effects should be quicker and more obvious if I've used it daily instead of always forgetting. Smells like cocoa butter, convenient stick form. Texture is kind of sticky and oily - doesn't bother me as I'm applying on my legs, but if you're going to use it on your face as I've seen in some reviews, not sure how that will feel.