Physician's Formula, Inc., Mineral Wear, Mineral Tinted Moisturizer, SPF 15, Light to Natural, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Recommended Skin Cancer Foundation
- Hydrating & Protecting Sheer Color
- For Extra Sensitive or Breakout-Prone Skin
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
The Talk on Talc!
- Gentle, talc-free, minimalist formula allows skin to breathe.
- Can help minimize the risk of irritation and breakout.
- Provides an ultra-lightweight, natural matte finish, ideal for sensitive skin.
Mineral Wear for a Natural Wear!
- 3-in-1 formula
-Hydrates and nourishes for softer and smoother skin.
-Protects skin from the damaging effects of the sun with mineral-based SPF15.
-Hint of Color blends effortlessly to smooth and even out complexion.
- Versatile formula can be worn alone for sheer natural-looking coverage or combined with other Mineral Wear products for the ultimate flawless complexion.
A Daily Dose of Vitamins and Minerals!
- Derivatives of Vitamins A & E, natural anti-oxidants, help to protect and condition the skin.
- Essential mineral extracts Rhodochrosite, Malachite and Smithsonite help lock in moisture and protect against daily environmental aggressors.
- Infused with Mineral Water for added wear and comfort.
Easy, Pure and Safe!
- Portable, ultra-convenient tube with pump releases the perfect dose for mess-free and ultra-hygienic application.
Shake well before use. Pump a small amount of tinted moisturizer onto fingertips and apply directly onto face blending evenly for a natural finish. After use, replace cap onto tube. Can be worn alone or combined with your favorite Mineral Wear face product for the ultimate flawless complexion.
For external use only. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and asked a doctor if rash and irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children.
Made in USA from domestic and foreign parts.
Active Ingredients: Titanium dioxide 3.8%.
Inactive Ingredients: Water*, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, triethylhexanoin, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, sd alcohol 40, squalane, cyclohexasiloxane, polygyceryl-4 isostearate, mica, disteardimonium hectorite, peg-32, aloe barbanedsis leaf juice, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, alumina, dimethicone, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium edta, glycerin, malachite extract, panthenol, retinyl palmitate, rhodochrosite extract, ruby powder, shapphire powder, smithsonite extract, stearic acid, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, tourmaline, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparabe, propylparaben, butylparaben, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil.
May contain: Iron oxides, titanium dioxide
iHerb Customer Reviews
Coverage's ok but it leaves a really sticky feeling. Can't wear it alone.
Posted by 5284294170219818386 on Jul 16, 2013
Even coverage and really easy to pick your shade out. Very, VERY light coverage so perfect if you plan on wearing it under a powder or if you only like a light cover- not so great if you rely on your foundation for all of your coverage.
Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Apr 23, 2013
Feels nice on the skin and the coverage is sheer.