Plum Organics, Kids, Organic Jammy Sammy, Apple Cinnamon & Oatmeal, 5 Bars, 1.03 oz (29 g) Each
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Whole Grain - 8 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- Snack Size Sandwich Bar
- Made with 100% Whole Grains!
- USDA Organic
- All for Yum, Plum for All!
- Sized with Snack Time in Mind
- Made with 100% Whole Grains
- Real Organic Fruit
- Perfect Lunchbox Snack!
- Nest Collective
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
A snackable, packable sammy
Our Jammy Sammy is a snack size twist on a lunchbox favorite. Each yummy bar is made with organic ingredients that help nourish and fuel kids with energy throughout the day. And, each one is individually wrapped, easy to pack and easy to eat - perfect for when you've gotta jam!
The Plum Promise
Only the yummiest foods to inspire a joy of eating.
- Always certified organic
- No genetically modified ingredients
- No high fructose corn syrup
- No trans fats
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
- BPA-free packaging
Organic whole grains (organic oats, organic barley flour), organic evaporated cane syrup, organic sunflower and/or safflower oil, organic agave syrup, organic evaporated cane sugar, organic dried apples, water, organic rice starch, vegetable glycerin, organic apple juice concentrate, natural flavors, organic cinnamon, organic tapioca starch, citric acid, baking soda, sea salt.
Produced In a facility that processes wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, milk, soy and eggs.
|Serving Size: 1 Bar (29 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 5|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
My kid has loved these since he has been able to eat such food. I feel good feeding them to him. They are kind of soft, so can be messy, but they are easy to eat.
Posted by Strelka on Oct 08, 2014
garšīgi tādi cepumiņi. ērti, ka iepakojumā katrs atsevišķi