Bdellium Tools, Studio Line, Eyes 781, 1 Crease Brush
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- CA$2.65|
- Optimized soft natural & synthetic mixed fibers
- Studio Line - 6.7 inch (17 cm)
This high quality bristled brush is ideally created for eye crease work & use with contrasting colors. For a more fine application use only the tip of the brush.
Disclaimer: Anti-bacterial treatment is limited to hair bristles. Anti-bacterial protection is not permanent and will dissipate over time and usage.
Features nickel plated brass ferrules and black lacquered birch wood handles.
This whole range of brushes is amazing. In love!!!!!!
Posted by 5189052797297412845 on Jul 11, 2015
really good and soft
Reasonably good brush
Posted by A1725-6887 on May 10, 2014
Compared to two other Bdellium brushed that I tried as well (powder and blush ones from the Travel Line), this one is decent. Adequate length, bristles aren't coarse and no shedding whatsoever. So, if you wanna get to know Bdellium brushes, you can go ahead and try this one.
Muy rigida. Pincha
Posted by 4657065560106783245 on Apr 12, 2014
No me ha gustado excesivamente
Una brocha util
Posted by juliaphoenix on Jun 25, 2013
No es de las mas suaves de la firma, de hecho pincha un poco. Pero el pelo en sí es suave y el corte es bastante bueno. Le saco muchisimo partido y dentro de las brochas de este tipo es de las que mejor relacion calidad/precio he visto. Para más información, tengo una review extensa hablando de este producto en mi blog.