Bdellium Tools, Studio Line, Eyes Brush Set and Pouch, 12 Pc Set
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- CA$2.65|
Eyes 12 pc. Brush Set with Roll-up Pouch
The Eye Essential 12 Piece Brush Set is the perfect brush set for flawless makeup application. 12 brushes tailored to meet the needs for your eyes only.
Wash bristles with regular shampoo, rinse and lay brush flat on an absorbent towel to dry. To extend the life of antibacterial properties we recommend not using alcohol based brush cleansers.
Disclaimer: All anti-bacterial treatment is limited to the hair bristles. Microbiology testing is done for E. coli or S. aureus bacteria only. Anti-bacterial protection is not permanent and will dissipate over time and usage.
Contains 12 Brushes and Pouch
- #785S Tapered Blending 6.9 inch (18 cm)
- #780S Pencil 6.5 inch (17 cm)
- #778S Large Shadow 6.7 inch (17 cm)
- #776S Blending 6.7 inch (17 cm)
- #772S Small Shader 6.5 inch (16 cm)
- #766S Angled Shadow 6.6 inch (17 cm)
- #763S Small Angle 6.2 inch (16 cm)
- #760S Liner/Brow 6.1 inch (16 cm)
- #755S Smudge 6.5 inch (17 cm)
- #733S Lash 6.8 inch (17 cm)
- #714S Flat Eye Definer 6.4 inch (16 cm)
- #710S Eye Liner 6.1 inch (16 cm)
- Roll-up Pouch
These are good quality brushes and you can definitely create any look with these brushes. They are well made and the bristles are soft and are great for blending, packing color, gel liners, smudging, etc. You pretty much get every purposeful eye brush in this set. I would compare these to a higher end brush line because of how versatile they are. The only thing this set is missing is a standard flat shader for medium sized eyes. If you have smaller eyes there is a flat shader to suit you. But all in all, worth the money and you are getting so much for what you are paying for. I would definitely consider these if you are on a budget especially when you do not want to sacrifice value and quality. Investing in MAC or other brushes are not necessary when I personally (make up junkie) use mostly these in my everyday makeup routine. So yes these will last you a long time. Hope this helps.
Posted by 5307909077627965199 on Feb 24, 2017
Really great brush set! Totally worth buying! Hope there more blending brushes though~
Posted by 5016510714968186221 on Oct 06, 2016
I like them very much! enough tools for a make up artist!
Thought it would be better
Posted by 5462477534803053917 on Nov 24, 2014
I've heard that this is the best brushes ever to this price. In several reviews I've read that these should be as good as the mac ones and even better than the RT's. I do not feel that way It's really good brushes, it isn't that, but I regret that I didn't just buy new e.l.f brushes.
Nice and usufull pack of brushes!!!
Posted by 5183231196176128696 on Nov 19, 2014
Good quality with a reasonable price. I use this set one month now and I am satisfied. I recommend this set.