Crunchies Food Company, Freeze Dried Crunchies, Strawberries, 1 oz (28 g) (Discontinued Item)
- All Natural
- No Fat
- Only 20 Calories Per Serving
- Contains 5 Servings of Fruit*
- No Sugar Added
- Nature's Ultimate Snack Food
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Kosher Parve
- Fruits & Veggies More Matters
- 100% Real Fruit
- No Preservatives
- Raw Food · Non GMO
*The USDA recommends 4 servings of fruits a day for older children and adults and 2 servings for children (2-6 yrs). One serving equals 1/2 cup.
Did You Know: It takes 8-10 lbs of fresh fruit to make 1 lb of Crunchies?
Crunchies vs. Dried Fruit
More Nutrients & Antioxidants
- Crunchies special drying process retains an average 90% of the nutrients compared to fresh fruits (Air drying retains an average of only 45% maximum).‡
No Added Sugar
- 1/4 cup of fruit Crunchies has an average of 5 grams of total sugar. 1/4 cup of dried fruit has an average of 25 grams of total sugar.‡
Less retained Water After Drying
- Less water means the flavor is more concentrated - you get the essence of the fruit. All dried fruits have more water than Crunchies. Less water = better values.‡
‡Actual results may vary by fruit.
What are Crunchies?
Crunchies are made through a unique freeze-drying process where water is removed in a refrigerated vacuum, leaving only the essence of vegetable or fruit with a crunchy texture. Absolutely nothing else is added.
Packaged in a facility that packages milk, eggs, wheat and soy products.
Store in cool dry area and keep out of direct sunlight.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (6 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
They may be a little tart, but they sure will wake up your taste buds and they are a truly wonderful snack. Lots of nutrition makes them a very wise choice!
Addictive and Guilt Free
Posted by YoungerNextYear on Aug 14, 2016
One of our ultimate family and lunchbox favs.
Posted by archeiherb on Dec 14, 2015
Love it. It tastes very strawberry. Actually i mixed raspberry with strawberry when i bought this product. The pack looks same...
Posted by 5144142184971572945 on Nov 12, 2015
Me encantan, las añado al yogur o a la avena... me da energía. mi marido se las come hasta solas jaja
Posted by 5585881017426759036 on Oct 29, 2015
These are a real treat. I love the taste and they're great alone as a snack or in cereal. Wish they came in bigger packs.