Enzymatic Therapy, True Organics, Iron, 60 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Product Code: EMT-04816
- UPC Code: 763948048168
- Package Quantity: 60 Tablets
5.6 x 5.6 x 10.4 cm , 0.09 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- USDA Organic
- Vital for Energy
- Boosts Stamina
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
- Purity, Safety & Performance - Laboratory Tested
If it doesn't have the seal it's not real.
The USDA organic seal on Enzymatic Therapy True Organics means at least 95% of the product is organically produced according to the strictest standards—no pesticides or harmful chemicals, no worries for you and your family.
Iron helps maintain healthy red blood cells and promotes energy and endurance, pure and simple.
ETI is an FDA-registered drug establishment and certified as an organic processor.
Recommendations: Two tablets daily.
Organic inulin, organic pea, organic spirulina, ferrous succinate, organic carnauba wax, silicon dioxide, organic honey, carrageenan, vegetable glycerin, and organic soy lecithin.
Contains no salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or preservatives. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call your physician or a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Serving Size: 2 tablets|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per 2 tablets||%DV**|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%**|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%**|
|**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|